These kosher for Passover brownies are seriously fudgy and dense. And believe it or not, they don’t contain any flour. Chocolate lovers, beware.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 packet vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 1/4 cup nuts (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare a square nine- x nine-inch baking dish. Grease the dish, line with Gefen Easy Baking Parchment and regrease.
- In a large bowl, cream together the sugars and the eggs. Add in the oil, and mix again.
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients and mix well until there are no clumps.
- Transfer the batter to the baking dish.
- Cook in the preheated oven for an hour, until a toothpick down the center of the cake comes out clean.
Kosher for Passover brownies recipe from kosher.com
can this recipe be made with chocolate pudding mix? if so would you change anything? thank you